Right to information act, 2005
(Details of Manuals required to be maintained under Chapter II Section 4(b) of the Act)
1. The particulars of organization, functions and duties;
Rashtriya Mahila Kosh (RMK) is a Society registered under Society Registration Act, 1860, setup on 30.03.1993, as an autonomous body under the aegis of Ministry of Women and Child Development, New Delhi. The area of operation of the Kosh covers whole of India.
1.2 Main Objectives of RMK
- To promote or undertake activities for the promotion of credit as an instrument of socioeconomic change and development through a package of financial and social infrastructure development services for women;
- To promote and support schemes for improvement of facilities for women for: a) Sustenance of their existing employment; b) Generation of further employment; c) Asset creation; d) Asset redemption; and e) Tiding over consumption, social and contingent needs.
- To demonstrate and replicate participatory approaches in the organization of women's groups for effective utilization of credit resources leading to self-reliance;
- To promote and support experiments in the voluntary and formal sector using innovative methodologies to deliver credit and other social services to disadvantaged women;
- To sensitize existing government delivery mechanisms and increasing the visibility of poor women as a vital and viable clientele with regard to the conventional financial institutions;
- To promote research, study, documentation, and analysis of the role of credit and its management;
- To co-operate with and secure the co-operation of the Central Government, State Governments and Union Territory Administration, Credit institutions, industrial and commercial organizations and Non-governmental, Voluntary and other Organizations and Bodies in promoting the objectives of the RMK, and
- To accept subscriptions, grants, contributions, donations, loans, guarantees, gifts, bequests etc., on such term & conditions consistent with the aims and objectives of the RMK.
1.3 Main Functions of RMK
- The RMK seeks to enable women to achieve economic independence. It strives to go beyond credit delivery and provides services for integrated development centred on the needs of poor women. Credit is linked mainly to production and economic activities.
- Education of credit management is integrated with the provision of credit along with literacy and skill training for individual women, leadership training among groups for self management and self-reliance.
- Accessibility of credit to women has been improved in terms of physical distance and simplification of procedures flexibility and other measures conductive to increase utilization of loan.
- Accessibility of training to women has been introduced time to time basis to promote enterprise in different field.
- The RMK has a policy and advocacy dimension in its working which provides a basis for revision in the formal system.
- The RMK promotes dissemination of information and experience among agencies in the Government and Non-Government sectors in the area of credit for poor women.
2. The powers and duties of its officers and employees:
- 2.1 The Executive Director is the Chief Executive Officer of the Kosh responsible for the proper administration of the affairs of the Kosh under the overall supervision, direction and control of the Governing Board. The Executive Director is assisted by a General Manager. The details may be seen under Item No. 2 Executive Director and other Functionaries of Administration and Operations.
- 2.2 Work Allocation of Deputy Director and other employees may be seen under Delegation of work amongst RMK staff.
3. The procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability
Sanctioned Organisational Structure is placed at item No.5 of Administration and Operations.
4. The rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its control used by its employees for discharging its functions (available in office of RMK)
- Rashtriya Mahila Kosh Memorandum of Association and Rules & Regulations
- RMK Recruitment Rules, 1993.
5. The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof
Presently there are 6 Non-Official members in the Governing Board of RMK, who give their views at the time of formulation of policies relating to schemes and operations.
6. The statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public;
List of RMK Governing Board Members is available in item number 4 of Administration and Operations.
7. Directory of its officers and employees
i. Directory ofRMK officers and employees
|1||Shri L.K. Meena||JS, MWCD / Executive Director, RMK||+91-11-23362519||lk[dot]meena[at]nic[dot]in, ed_rmk[at]nic[dot]in|
|2||Shri Praveen Bharadwaj||General Manger, RMK & Dy. Director, RMK||+91-11-26567187||p[dot]bharadwaj[at]gov[dot]in, ed_rmk[at]nic[dot]in|
|Dy. Director, RMK||+91-11-26567187||ed_rmk[at]nic[dot]in, chandan[dot]tirkey[at]gov[dot]in|
|4||Ms. Sushma Anand||Sr. Consultant (Loan)||+91-11-26567187||
|5||Shri Naresh Kumar Gupta||Sr. Consultant (Loan)||+91-11-26567187||
|6||Shri. Manish Kumar||Consultant (Legal)||+91-11-26567187||ed_rmk[at]nic[dot]in|
|7||Shri. Sunil Garg||Consultant (A/c)||+91-11-26567187||
|8||Shri. J.P. Arya||Consultant (OL)||+91-11-26567187||
|9||Shri. Anita Thaper||Programmee Executive (A/c)||+91-11-26567187||anitathaper[dot]rmk[at]gov[dot]in|
|10||Shri. Hemant Kumar||Programee Executive (Computer)||+91-11-26567187||hemantkr[dot]rmk[at]gov[dot]in|
|11||Shri. R.S. Rawat||Jr. Executive||+91-11-26567187||rsrawat[dot]rmk[at]gov[dot]in|
|12||Ms. Renu Bala||Jr. Executive||+91-11-26567187||renubala[dot]rmk[at]gov[dot]in|
|13||Shri. Puran Ram||Jr. Executive||+91-11-26567187||puranram[dot]rmk[at]gov[dot]in|
|16||Ms. Sushma Kumari||Jr. Executive||+91-11-26567187||sushmakumari[dot]rmk[at]gov[dot]in|
NB: The officers at Sl. No. 2 & 3 are on deputation from Nationalised banks and have opted for pay and allowances as per parent bank.
8. The monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations
i. Statement of salary drawn by the regular employees:
|Sl. No.||Name & Designation||Designation||Level in Pay Matrix||Basic Pay (Rs.)|
|1||Smt.Anita Thapar||Programme Executive||8||68000|
|2||Shri Ramandra Singh Rawat||Junior Executive||4||34300|
|3||Ms Renu Bala||Junior Executive||4||34300|
|4||Sh.Puran Ram||Junior Executive||3||34000|
|5||Smt. Sushma Kumari||Junior Executive||3||31100|
|6||Sh.Rishi Pal||Staff Car Driver||3||34000|
|7||Sh.C.Nadesan||Staff Car Driver||3||31100|
|8||Shri Nagina Lal Sah||Office Messenger||3||31100|
|9||Shri Bheemanna||Office Messenger||3||31100|
|10||Shri Kamal Singh||Office Messenger||2||30200|
|11||Shri Ashok Kumar||Office Messenger||2||29300|
9. Details in respect of the information, available to or held by it, reduced in an electronic form
- Details of contents of RMK website (www.rmk.nic.in)
10. The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use.
- Library is not available at present.
- Website (www.rmk.nic.in)
11. Details of Central Public Information Officer (C.P.I.O.) and First Appellate Authority (FAA)
- Shri Praveen Bharadwaj, Deputy Director
- Shri Shri L.K. Meena, Executive Director.
First Appellate Authority (FAA)